Need help signing up for online or mobile banking? Click here to get started.
Want to start tracking how much you are spending on eating out every month? Our Money Management tool makes it easy (and free) to view all of your financial accounts on one screen, including accounts with other credit unions, banks and brokerages. Log in to your PNWFCU account through our website or app to try Money Management.
- Spending: View your spending categories over a defined range. See income sources and drill down to subcategories and transactions.
- Budgets: Create custom budget categories, change the amount of money allocated to your monthly budget, view historical monthly budgets and change your projected income amount.
- Alerts: Receive alerts by text and/or email, such as: Exceeded Budgets, Debt Payment Reminder, Low Account Balance, Large Deposit, Large Expense/Withdrawal and Fee Charged.
- Debts: Manage a debt plan over all of your accounts. View balances, APR, last payment date and minimum payment. Project debt payoff dates.
- Net Worth: Visualize your net worth over time. Drill into each month and see how certain transactions affect overall net worth.
Complete Transactions Online
- Check your balance.
- Transfer funds.
- Make loan payments.
- Pay bills online (free with eChecking or eChecking Plus accounts).
Manage Your Accounts
- Apply for loans.
- View your loan or account history.
- View statements online.
- Update your address, password or email address.
- Order an ATM or Visa debit card.
- Schedule balance level, check clearing or maturity date notifications.
- Receive your statements quickly and securely.
- View, print or download to your computer.
- View both monthly and Visa statements.
- Receive an email alert when your statement is ready.
It’s quick and easy to sign up for eStatements. Log in to your online banking account and click on eStatements under the Additional / Mobile Services tab. To discontinue eStatements, click on the Settings tab at the top of the eStatement home page.