The 10 Best Features of PNWFCU's Mobile AppFeb. 27, 2019
If you haven’t tried PNWFCU’s app yet, you’re missing out on the convenience of mobile banking. Our app can simplify your financial life and help you set and reach goals. Check out the video or keep reading to learn about the best benefits. Then download the app on the App Store or Google Play when you’re ready.
Managing Your Money Is Easier Than Ever
These 10 App Features Can Help Streamline Your Finances
- Check Deposit: Mark “check deposits” off your errands list. You can deposit checks using the camera on your phone or tablet and save yourself a trip to the branch.
- Money Management: This budgeting tool is free for all PNWFCU members. Use it in the app to track your spending and view your progress toward financial goals, so you can work toward building your net worth.
- Touch ID: Tired of too many passwords? That’s no problem with our app. You can set it up to log in with Touch ID using your fingerprint, so you won’t have to enter a password every time you want to use the app.*
- FICO® Score: If you have a loan with us, you can now view your FICO® Score for free. PNWFCU will update your FICO® Score quarterly, and viewing your FICO® Score will not impact it, so visit the site as often as you want.**
- Accounts: View your account balance and check the history to review your transactions. You’ll never be in the dark about where you stand financially.
- Transfers: Move money between accounts and to other joint accounts.*** If you notice one account is running low, you can transfer money in a snap to make sure you have the funds needed to prevent overdrafts.
- Bill Pay: Here’s another errand made simpler. Streamline the way you pay bills with our mobile app, so you can save time on this monthly chore.
- Loan Applications: Remember the old days of long, drawn out application processes? Now you don’t even need to get off the couch. You can apply for a new loan, credit card or mortgage in a few minutes straight from your phone.
- Locations: Whether you’re across town or traveling across the county, you can click Locations in our app to find a shared branch or free ATM. This is a good way to avoid ATM fees. With nearly 30,000 free ATMs, there’s usually one nearby.
- Push Notifications: Go to Settings – Push Notifications to manage your alerts. You can opt in to get alerts if your account reaches a low balance threshold or there’s a large withdrawal. That way you always know what’s going on with your money to avoid overdrafts and watch out for fraud.
Download PNWFCU’s Mobile App
Our free mobile app is available for your Android smartphone, Apple iPhone, iPad® or Kindle Fire. Download the appropriate app below.
*If the iPhone user has enabled Touch ID on their device, they can use that Touch ID to log into the mobile app. Touch ID is associated with one username at a time. If the user has multiple member #s, Touch ID can only be used with a single login per device. You have the choice if you want to utilize this feature and you can turn it on and off at any time. After you update the app (if you have a Touch ID enabled device), you will be prompted to set up Touch ID for the app. If not accepted, you will be prompted one more time after 30 days. After the 30-day period, if you want to enable (or disable) Touch ID, it can be enabled in your ‘Settings’ area.
**FICO® is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
***Ask one of our member service representatives to enable transfers to joint accounts.