These online resources can help you make informed decisions for a secure financial future. For more information, stop by your local branch, or call or text us at 503-256-5858.
- American Consumer Credit Counseling
Get credit counseling, debt management, debt consolidation and financial education services in English and Spanish.
- Federal Trade Commission
Battling financial distress? Learn about looking for a new job, choosing the right credit card, setting a budget and avoiding scams.
- Free Annual Credit Report
Receive a free copy of your credit report every 12 months from each credit reporting company and ensure that the information on all of your credit reports is correct and up to date.
Discover identity theft and fraud prevention tips, along with other helpful financial resources from the National Credit Union Administration.
- Share Insurance Coverage
Use these helpful tools to ensure your funds are adequately insured by the NCUA.
- Understanding FICO® Scores
Learn how scores are calculated, what are score factors, and how to get a credit report for free.
- Frequently Asked Questions About FICO® Scores
Learn what is in a credit report, what to do if there is an error on your report, and what is a credit score.
- How to Use Remote Check Deposit
- Manage Your Finances with Our Mobile App
- How to Set Up Direct Deposit
- Check Writing 101
- How Checking Accounts Work
Take the Big Financial Steps With PNWFCU
- First Car Loan: Get your first car loan at a low rate and start building credit.
- Cash Awards Visa: Use your Visa and earn 1% cash back!
- Edge Savings Account: Save up for college (or a car, a house or whatever else you have in mind).
- Checking Account: Get your debit card and first box of collegiate (or image) checks free.
- $1,000 Scholarship: We give away two $1,000 scholarships each year. PNWFCU members living in Oregon or Washington and attending college next fall are invited to apply. Visit the OSAC website and use our scholarship code 189 to apply.
Get an Edge Up With These Resources
- Hit the Road: A Financial Adventure Game
- World of Cents Game: Match Coins to Build a Magical World
- U.S. Mint for Kids
Kids’ Club Savings Account
Sign your child up for Kids’ Club, our savings account for children between the ages of 0 and 12. With Kids’ Club, children can learn the basic concepts of money management. It’s never too early to start practicing this essential life skill.