- Savings & Checking
- Loans & Credit
- Mortgage & Home Equity
- Investments & Insurance
- Business Services
If you are a federal employee, retiree or contractor who will not be receiving a paycheck or retirement check as a result of the federal government shutdown, we have loan and skip-a-pay options available to help you get through this difficult time.
• Loan amount is the equivalent of one month's net pay (direct deposit to PNWFCU account or pay stub must be provided as proof of employment).
• Repayment terms:
- 60-day delay before first payment is due
- 6, 12, 24 or 36 month repayment terms
- $100 minimum monthly payment
• Copy of Furlough notice will be required.
• Interest rates 2.50% for 6 month term; 3.50% for 12 month term; 4.50% for 24 month term; 5.50% for 36 month term.
• Skip an additional payment, even if a payment has already been skipped in the past 12 months, with no fee
• Not available on Visa or real estate loans
Please email us, or call or text us at 503-256-5858, for more information. We are here to help you!